What's new

WTT Two Omega Boar Brushes (10066 & 20102) for two synthetics. Similiar knot size

Hello Gentlemen,

I have here two lovely boar brushes for your consideration. I was recently gifted a Plisson synthetic which I have been using exclusively. This has relegated my boar brushes to the cabinet. Hence this posting. I am willing to trade two of my Omega boar brushes for two synthetic brushes of a similar dimension. *I would also consider trading the two for one really good synthetic brush from a 24mm knot and higher and throw in a couple of Palmolive shave sticks plus a soap and cream.and blades (any of the combination) your way*. The Omega 10066 has a 24mmm knot and the Omega 20102 has a 27mm knot.

I don't have any brand names in mind in terms of synthetics. So long as they perform as well as the Plisson synthetic and look similar to it.

In terms of use....

Omega 10066 - Has been used a total of 4 times exclusively with Mike's Natural Soap

Omega 20102 - Has been used a total of 4 times exclusively with B&M Lavender Black Label

Both of them did not loose a hair. The 20102 even has the Omega sticker still glued to the handle of the brush

No dents, cracks, or any damage of any sort.:001_smile

And.... I even kept the original packing, so they will be delivered in their plastic housing upon arrival.:thumbup:

P.M. or leave a message down below if you are interested. Thanks for reading. :thumbup1:

$New Image Omega Bushes.jpg$New Image Omega 1006.jpg$New Image Omega 20102.jpg$New Image Omega Brushes 2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom