What's new

August challenge. and it is a hard one. Do-Re-mi

and the winner will set it up? and Sinc E is conceding, Brian, You be da winnah. looking forward to your assignment!

ok not sure how to do the voting post, except have two threads. post the photo in both threads and use one for comments/questions. on the voting day then the vote comments can be added to the pic only thread. anyone else come up with another idea please post. i don't think we can do a poll, because I think the ability to edit goes away after a day or two

I think maybe the day of the voting start, start a new thread with the first post nothing but a line of pictures that are all the entries, then all the comments afterward can be for voting? Just copy and paste all the pictures in the first post?

Mark
Two thread is the way to go a contest thread where you can showcase the pictures, and when voting begins, just copy and paste them over in your initial post with names and the voting can happen. The Brown leaf, The GD threads do them that way and it works very slick

proxy.php

My previous post can be deleted ... here is my contribution; fa - a long long way to run.

View attachment 594513

The Oosterschelde sea barrier in Zeeland (cell phone picture and post)

test to see if multiquote works

not sure why the lasst pic didn't post open but it did open when clicked. will a cut and paste from there work in a new thread?

Last edited:
I think if you right click the picture, copy it, then just right click in the new thread and paste it should work fine. I just tried it in here then deleted them to not clog it all up in the thread.

Top Bottom