What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Great! Can I have a grande extra hot soy with extra foam, split shot with a half squirt of sugar-free vanilla and a half squirt of sugar-free cinnamon, a half packet of splenda, oh and put that in a venti cup and fill up the "room" with extra whipped cream with carmel and chocolate sauce drizzled on top, Please.
Sitting at the cool table is...well...cool.
$PajamaBoy02.jpg

What's this Can I Have stuff? I said grab a drink.... Nobody here is going to get you that hot mess of a drink. On second thought, maybe you shouldn't sit at the table. There's a shorter table in the other room you can sit at though!

Glad to know being the only girl in the boys club has not made me the outsider. Lol

Why would we, you are part of the Survivor Team! Plus you like Gin. A BIG plus :lol:

Sorry for the late start, was hung over from the party, and KJ Dancing on the pool Tables, and rappelling from the Balcony to the pool. it was a late night:lol:

Sorry for the late start, was hung over from the party, and KJ Dancing on the pool Tables, and rappelling from the Balcony to the pool. it was a late night:lol:
I gotta say, rappelling into the pool was a hoot! ...... But I don't remember anything about pool tables... and my head kinda hurts today... :a8::a17:

Last edited:
Top Bottom