What's new

Fatboy Parade

Most of the parades have been full of glitter and shine but now it is time to bring out the heft.

$tumblr_lzge1qdAbn1qh5i02o1_500.gif

Thump, thump thump goes the ground as the muscle car of the Gillette world thunders in.
Come on boys roll out your Fatboys!!!

Last edited:
I have used this razor for more than 55 years. The numbers are a little faded because I put it in an ultrasonic cleaner. This is one razor I will never part with.

$FB.jpg

My three all three wild finds and bought at ridiculously low prices. Left to right 59 E-1, 60 F-1, 61 G3. The 60 was my first DE When I first decided to try a DE I couldn't decide which razor to buy so I thought I would check the local antique shops the first place I check I found this was the only DE they had. I didn't know what it was, but for $2.50 I knew it was my new razor. Boy was I exited when I got home, looked on the internet, and found out what I had!:w00t: The 59 is the current one in my rotation it is the one in the worst shape(still not bad at all just a little brassing on the corners) and I just don't want to get the other 2 dirty. The 61 is so near mint I can't bring myself to get it dirty yet and I have had it over 2 months now.:lol:

Attachments

• $DSCF7612.jpg
    $DSCF7612.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 982
  • $DSCF7613.jpg
    $DSCF7613.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 969
View attachment 588777View attachment 588778

Mine obviously needs a replate but hey, at least I have a Fatboy.

I think it is beautiful as is and can't believe how good the paint on the numbers still looks. Maybe its because I've never had a lot of money, but I just love beat up old hot rods (Looking at other people's I'm done with mine) and this reminds me of one. On the other hand those guys at Delta Echo sure are making some beauties. Lets see some of those.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well. The center one is the '59.

Have since added a '61 FB that was green ... until I hit it with a 12 gauge brass brush, Barkeepers Friend and Ballistol. $25 on that bid site; unrecognized ... they're out there.

AA

Top Bottom