What's new

Fatboy Parade

First razor (and case) I found in the first antique store I ventured into. Price seemed kinda steep at $35, so I had think about it for a few days before I went back and pulled the trigger. Only later discovered it's a birth year/quarter.
$0724151352_resized.jpg

First razor (and case) I found in the first antique store I ventured into. Price seemed kinda steep at $35, so I had think about it for a few days before I went back and pulled the trigger. Only later discovered it's a birth year/quarter.
At $35, ya dun good.

Slightly off topic, but this Aristrocat (Gold Fatboy) just sold on the auction site for $62. And it's a beaut. (I didn't even bid)

$Goldboy.jpg

I lost my job and buying the Fatboy is out of the question.. But I was hoping to trade for one but I got a second Gillette Slim coming if it ever shows up and hopefully some day I can find a really nice one and I would even take a replated one.

I lost my job and buying the Fatboy is out of the question.. But I was hoping to trade for one but I got a second Gillette Slim coming if it ever shows up and hopefully some day I can find a really nice one and I would even take a replated one.

Don't worry about the Fatboy, they'll always be out there when you've got the coin. Best of luck!

I think I posted these in the "Fatboy February" thread. From top to bottom, a D3, a D4 (with rhodium-replated handle), and an E1. The E1 has gone on to a better home, and the the two Ds have currently fallen out of rotation, but here they are:
$Fatboys 3.JPG

Tom

Well, someone asked for a PARADE. here is my little one.

Frankenfatty is riding on top.
Thanks John. The wife walked in, as I was setting it up. She was mumbling stuff, all the way down the hall. :blush:

$P7250002.jpg

My wife was mumbling stuff when see saw me staring in awe and laughing out loud about your wife mumbling stuff.:lol:

Top Bottom