What's new

Scored a Mergess XL!

Got really lucky tonight and scored a much admired Mergess from Lee's safety razors.

Boy! First a ATT head for my Weber handle then now a impossible to get genuine Mergess!

Hold my hand I'm feeling light headed!! :w00t::thumbup::w00t::thumbup:

(Now I gotta get serious about culling some razors from my collection.:biggrin1: )

Got really lucky tonight and scored a much admired Mergess from Lee's safety razors.

Boy! First a ATT head for my Weber handle then now a impossible to get genuine Mergess!

Hold my hand I'm feeling light headed!! :w00t::thumbup::w00t::thumbup:

(Now I gotta get serious about culling some razors from my collection.:biggrin1: )

Congratulations! It is a awesome razor. I have the long with standard knob. It is probably my favorite razor out of many.

For those who can't wait for a complete razor you can always buy a OEM Progress and have it converted. That's what I did, it takes about 3 weeks or so. The cost is roughly the same and the same craftsman does the work.

Cutting razors from your collection! BLASPHEMY!

Cheers
John

I have one just like yours, but I'm actually thinking about getting rid of it. I like it pretty well, but it doesn't make its way into my rotation very often anymore.

I noticed Lee's had a new supply of Mers. I own both short and long razors and love 'em. If you guys don't have one, go get one you'll like it! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom