What's new

RAD? What RAD?1

I love to bargain hunt too. My collection is not as large as yours but I am working on it. I have been itching to go hunting in the wild for the last two weeks.

You have a very nice collection. You are correct, and I agree with the hairline cracks problem on old Gillette razors.. I have a Big Fellow with a tiny crack. It drives me crazy, knowing it's there, because I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

I have had the same frustration so I went ahead looked a few threads and repaired a few inexpensive Gillette Old, the three piece handle models, the first attempt was nothing spectacular, the third try was excellent, you have to look very hard to see any traces that the handle has any cracks and after months of use they have had no crack expansion. Now I'm working on the razor with the bottom twist to lock insert and hollow handle, much more difficult to do but possible, you just can't get frustrated with the trial and error or get upset if you happen to ruin a couple of razors in the process.

What! Only 12 injectors.

Injectors are incredibly efficient shavers and extremely easy to use. I tend to reach for an injector when I'm in a hurry.

That being said, I have to confess that I just don't find them particularly interesting.

I'll probably take some flak for this. :001_rolle

--Bob

Top Bottom