What's new

Show your SE Collection

I wanted to share my single edge collection, I've been collecting a little over a year. I'm also curious to see all of your collections. And feel free to recommend any models I'm missing that should be a must get.
20230723_143745.jpg
TL: Gem Damaskeene, AutoStrop V1gold, AutoStrop V1 nickel, Gem Micromatic Clog Pruff
2: Kampfe Bro's 1880 Prototype, Gem Junior 1901,Eveready 1907,Dr Scott's 1896,Eveready 1914 (Early), Kriss coss ,Eveready Shovel Head.
3: Gem 1912,Eveready 1912,1930's Gem 1912,Gem JR G3 military, Gem Jr baton handle, Treet ,gem featherweight, Gem heavy flat top, Gem push button, SHADE razor converted from a assured for men three piece razor, Gem micromatic OC
4 Schicks: E2 (Early), G1 ( I made the handle out of red cedar) G6,G8,I2,H1,M1,L8,L8,K4.

All injectors and AC for me at this current moment. I have a much smaller collection than @CDinVT (own more safety razors of all kinds than I can comfortably fit into a rotation), but here it is.
IMG_20230723_173231551_HDR.jpg

TL: Parker Injector Version 2, 3x Schick Injector Type G (US), Schick Injector Type E (US), Schick Injector Type E (Canada)
2: Asylum Injector, Blackland Vector Ti (SB), RazoRock Hawk V3 Standard

Here's what I got.

20230723_214143.jpg

TL: Ever-Ready lather catcher.
TR: Gem Contour.
1: Star 1912.
2: Open comb Gem Micromatic.
3&4: Clog pruf Gem Micromatics. (The one on the left is the same color as the one on the right but someone apparently spray painted it prior to me buying it.)
5: Gem Featherweight.

Not exactly a collection, more a selection. The ones on the rack are what I use on a regular basis: Razorock Hawk v3, Blackland Vector, Exec Shaving Claymore Evo on UFO handle, Mongoose, Colonial General on ATT Atlas handle, Asylum RX v2 and ATT SE1 Calypso. The two Schick injectors I still like a lot, but somehow use very seldom, while the Gem Junior and Supply injector I'm not too keen on.
PXL_20230728_152634688~2.jpg

i have acquired a large number of SE razors. This post will only show my Schick razors.
MSchicks.png

1-2: Type A1. They are mostly identical but for their guards, one has a straight bar the other has the T-bar.
3-5: All three versions of the Type C.
6-7: Type B1 in silver and gold.
8: Type B2.
9-10: Type E. Different variants.
11-12: Type G. Different variants.
13: Type I.
14-15: Type L chrome and gold variants.
16-17: Kronas (chrome and gold). Strictly speaking, these aren’t SE razors but they complete my collection of Schick razors.
18-19: Type M.
Using BBS-1 as my source, I could be more precise about the razor IDs but I’ll leave that for another time.
I have several other SE razors from various manufacturers. I will see if I can assemble them for next time.

I wanted to share my single edge collection, I've been collecting a little over a year. I'm also curious to see all of your collections. And feel free to recommend any models
TL: Gem Damaskeene, AutoStrop V1gold, AutoStrop V1 nickel, Gem Micromatic Clog Pruff
2: Kampfe Bro's 1880 Prototype, Gem Junior 1901,Eveready 1907,Dr Scott's 1896,Eveready 1914 (Early), Kriss coss ,Eveready Shovel Head.
3: Gem 1912,Eveready 1912,1930's Gem 1912,Gem JR G3 military, Gem Jr baton handle, Treet ,gem featherweight, Gem heavy flat top, Gem push button, SHADE razor converted from a assured for men three piece razor, Gem micromatic OC
4 Schicks: E2 (Early), G1 ( I made the handle out of red cedar) G6,G8,I2,H1,M1,L8,L8,K4.

That is a very nice collection of vintage shavers. I might suggest adding a gem jewel or ever ready streamline (pretty much same razor, different names) as they are terrific shavers. Also, a B variant auto strop adjustable kicks *** too. (For me the B outshines the later models.)

I need to ask if you have got the Dr Scotts magnetic up and running? I realize they use specific wedge blades which would need sharpening. It is a model I have always had my eye on, but have yet to get the opportunity.

Top Bottom