What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
How can you not love this place! Some days I wish we had a hangout location and of course we were all rich enough to drop work etc and get there!

A few of us are heading to the West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas in November. If anyone can make it, the more the merrier. We'll have a little B&B meet up there.

I see a large NY GTG with lots of pipes involved.

Shall we use NY Pipe clubs invitation to help Nat Sherman celebrate their 85 anniversary on Aug 26th starting at high noon as an opportunity to meet up?
It will take place in the exclusive Johnson room which is usually private for Nat Sherman members only

Last edited:
So, I was all geared up and ready to order the blast, then found out that my days of being unemployed are actually coming to an end, and I'll be starting a new job in the next 2-3 weeks... celebration Morta for me, then, all ordered. :thumbsup:

So, I was all geared up and ready to order the blast, then found out that my days of being unemployed are actually coming to an end, and I'll be starting a new job in the next 2-3 weeks... celebration Morta for me, then, all ordered. :thumbsup:
Congrats on the new job! .. perfect way to celebrate.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
So, I was all geared up and ready to order the blast, then found out that my days of being unemployed are actually coming to an end, and I'll be starting a new job in the next 2-3 weeks... celebration Morta for me, then, all ordered. [emoji106]
Fantastic! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Wow. That is my kind of pipe. I just might have to jump on the blast boat.

How the heck is everyone, anyway?

Top Bottom