What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

Having been in your shoes I'm so happy they arrived safely. Congrats on the two beauties.

Thanks, Andrew.

The birdseye on your smooth is stunning, great looking pipe.

I know. That birdseye is incredible. It shows some real depth too. The photo doesn't do it justice.
I got mine fired up last night over some gifted beer. I found a small jar of Stonehaven I'd forgotten about and thought it'd be appropriate.

View attachment 596011

Extremely appropriate. I may have to follow suit. Stonehaven seems like the perfect and obvious choice.

$IMAG0018.jpg
Resting on my desk before the drive home. Still months away from actually being able to light it as I've just had dental surgery - no smoking allowed until after the implant heals I'm told.

Number 4 just got to Canuckistan. Now to pick a blend for the maiden voyage. I've got a few tins open that could fit the bill.

proxy.php

Nice picture. Along with that gorgeous pipe, do I spy an Eagles mug there? You just classed up the place a bit. Fly Eagles, Fly!

Its a cup holder actually, doing duty as a pencil/pen holder. And not certain we can really use the word "class" when referring to our beloved (when they winnin')/hated (when they ain't) birds.

I'm trying to decide on whether to make minecan English or Va pipe...
I'm in the same boat. I'm sort of leaning toward Va as I have a tin of Union Square that is calling my name, but I smoke a lot of lat blends, too. Then again, I have many more lat-designated pipes than Va. Of course, I could always convert it to Lat down the road...

01 cwf71
02 seanmckay
03 Senshi
04 jdto
05 Whiskey Badger
06 KWilliams40
08 Whiskey Badger
09 Riff Raff
10 Boro62
11 WithTheGrain
13 Riff Raff
14 Shave_Rat