What's new

GIVEAWAY! On the 12th Day of PIFsmas 2023 - A Savinelli St Nicholas 2015 Prince Estate Pipe

IMG_1446[1].JPG

Extremely late to the party, but up for consideration/PIF/giveaway is a like new unsmoked Savinelli Saint Nicholas 2015 prince style (315 KS) 6 mm filter pipe. About 6" long with relatively small bowl, rusticated, acrylic stem. One of my 1st orders from SP about 5 years ago, but it just never broke into the rotation.. Will keep this running for a week or so. Probably draw a random number Monday 1/1/2024 and try and get it shipped soon thereafter. Can ship worldwide. Good luck to all. Merry Christmas everyone!!

I’m not in but a FYI, princes tend to smoke English blends quite well. There are very few princes compared to other styles on the market. I have a GBD rustic prince and I won’t use it for anything else other then an English blend tobacco. It’s an amazing PIF and who ever wins is in for something special, good luck to all who enter!

Larry

Alrighty then. Just back from a Rose 🌹 Bowl party- Go Blue!! Firing up the random number generator now. Looks like roughly 9 entries; give me a few minutes…

Top Bottom