What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

I should have made it clearer in post #61. He is most likely going to be using the last of his morta for our pipes. He didn't want to at first because he hasn't been able to get some from his supplier due to political turmoil in that part of the world. But he said it's for a good cause and that he's getting older and no need to hoard the morta while there are guys willing to buy it now.

That just makes it even better. Mark is a great guy. His pipes are always awesome smokers and they look gorgeous. He quickly responds to emails and his customer service is top notch. It makes me feel even better that B&B continues to use Mark as our carver for the LE pipes.

LAST DAY TO ORDER!

It's your last day to order! Don't let this last chance pass you by!

Seriously, if you are a pipe smoker, you owe it to yourself to buy one of these pipes. They will never let you down!

LAST DAY TO ORDER!

It's your last day to order! Don't let this last chance pass you by!

Seriously, if you are a pipe smoker, you owe it to yourself to buy one of these pipes. They will never let you down!

I smell the next Brown Leaf Steward :)

I like this morta even more than the 2012 Christmas morta I bought from him. Hope Mark isn't retiring anytime soon - I still have room left in my Crowder Pipe cabinet - I have a shelf dedicated just for his pipes. Ordered this one on the 4th (haven't checked in here very often since).

I ordered the Smooth, but having second thoughts in looking at the Blast. I like the idea of the blast, but if the smooth is anywhere as nice as last years....

:mad3:

$20150724_191226.jpg

And the orders are closed now. Thanks everyone who has participated. Mark has already started working on the pipes so it's a matter of time (and more time)

And now the waiting game...

Top Bottom