What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

Boom. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439834402.032245.jpg

11/28

EDIT:

While I havne't smoked it, I did want to post a quick first impression. I really like the size of this pipe-- it is hefty without being chunky, just about perfect. The shaping on the bowl is really nicely done. The chamber itself is larger than I was anticipating, but not in a bad way. The briar on mine does have a few pin ***** sized pits, no big deal. My mind might be tricking me as the insert this year looks different from the wood in last year's-- for all I know he used some extra ivory, the white acrylic or the exact same wood, I likely wouldn't know the exact difference without seeing them side by side. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

Last edited:
While I havne't smoked it, I did want to post a quick first impression. I really like the size of this pipe-- it is hefty without being chunky, just about perfect. The shaping on the bowl is really nicely done. The chamber itself is larger than I was anticipating, but not in a bad way. The briar on mine does have a few pin ***** sized pits, no big deal. My mind might be tricking me as the insert this year looks different from the wood in last year's-- for all I know he used some extra ivory, the white acrylic or the exact same wood, I likely wouldn't know the exact difference without seeing them side by side. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

It's a beautiful pipe. I'm looking forward to the parade as well. :pipe:

My pipes were waiting for me today. Came home from the beach to a wonderful surprise. I ended up selling off some goods and getting a morta as well 3/28 (blast) and 16/28 (morta)

@withthegrain

I'm glad you like the pipe. The bengals have an exotic wood that mark forgot where it came from (too exotic?)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439842016.905233.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Hot diggity dawg! Mine has made it to the mega-station at North Houston. I expect to see her tomorrow!

Top Bottom