What's new

2015 B&B BINGO: SOTD/Clubs and Brotherhoods Edition

Edited by Grandpa Bingostein...:lol:

I think I saw a narwhal.

You guys have outdone yourselves once again. Can't wait...that is if I am not annoying you all yet!

When do my royalty checks start coming in?

BTW KJ, You should high tail it to Tucson they are having the International arachnid convention at a local hotel, 4 full days of tarantulas and other creepy crawlies from all over the world, and I guess from what they said on the news the largest goliath and I guess some crazy is bringing a Brazilian wandering as well.

oh how fun..... not

You pitch in a puck of Williams, and you think you deserve a royalty check? Wow!
I'm talking about special appearances in advertising videos. Celebrity endorsements aren't cheap!

BTW KJ, You should high tail it to Tucson they are having the International arachnid convention at a local hotel

Yes, it's the annual American Tarantula Society's conference. I'm well aware that I'm missing it. I haven't been able to attend a single one in the last 15 years. I'm kinda bummed about that.

I'm talking about special appearances in advertising videos. Celebrity endorsements aren't cheap!

Yes, it's the annual American Tarantula Society's conference. I'm well aware that I'm missing it. I haven't been able to attend a single one in the last 15 years. I'm kinda bummed about that.

It is right by the house, if I get the guts, I will try to go by, any trinket or picture you need?

Ill send you a stick of Arko and some Vitalis

It is right by the house, if I get the guts, I will try to go by, any trinket or picture you need?
Noted. If I get to go next year, I'll pencil you in for a get together! Doubt there's much souvenir-wise, except maybe a t-shirt.
I just have lots of friends from tarantula forums that go, and I want to see all the lectures and go on the bug hunts.

So I was wondering...when we have a year's worth of Bingo games...do we have a Tournament of Champions? A grueling competition of all the winners...no holds barred...last man standing...fight to the death! Okay maybe not a fight to the death...but something along the lines of a Bingo game to determine who is the ultimate Bingo Champion!

Top Bottom