Injector and CJB razor
Small "TGN Finest" Acrylic Brush
Cella and Speik Stick
Arlington and Clubman aftershave
Deodorant, Mouthwash, Floss, Tooth paste, tooth brush, clippers, knife
Rolaids

Last edited:
Also...
Aspirin, corkscrew, Altoids, $20 bill, photocopy of my passport, a Leatherman tool (with the knife blade snapped off), Lint brush, sewing kit, a little bit of duck tape, a little bit of tin foil, band aids, a shoelace, and chop sticks.

Tooth brush, tooth paste, listerine, gillette blade holder, tweezers, Gillette Marcus Regs travel tech, Vulfix 2234 super(not really travel size but it's an extra), Palmolive shave stick, Omega Alum Stick, Kent 2T Comb, Old Spice Classic Deo.
My AS changes usually with each trip.
I just got a great canvas two zipper dopp for christmas last year. I can't recall the brand at the moment but sadly I've only had the pleasure of using it once. Looks like I need to plan another trip soon.

Also...
Aspirin, corkscrew, Altoids, $20 bill, photocopy of my passport, a Leatherman tool (with the knife blade snapped off), Lint brush, sewing kit, a little bit of duck tape, a little bit of tin foil, band aids, a shoelace, and chop sticks.
What are you MacGyver-ing with those last bits there?

Mine travel bag two compartments. The smaller of the two has the shaving kit consisting of a pre-war tech, a couple of tucks of blades, WD brush, a tub of Cella, a styptic pencil and AS balm. Contents of the other side varies depending on the length of the trip and where I'm headed.

For our trip to the Cincinnati/Kentucky area for the All Star game in a couple weeks, my wife decided it made more sense to make the seven hour drive than to fly and spend up to three hours at O'Hare for a connecting flight. I did a happy dance. No slack-jawed open-mouth breathers from the TSA pawing through my stuff...meaning a decent shave during the week.
My shave kit will be filled with my Ever Ready Shovelhead, Godrej Menthol Mist, a new GEM SS, my tiny Omega travel brush and a fresh 6 ounce bottle of Clubman Special Reserve.
I think the Special Reserve will pair nicely with the Kentucky bourbon I may be indulging in during the visit:001_smile

Top Bottom