What's new

Got my Sight Unseen from Larry today!

Hey all, just wanted to share the great razor I got from the SU deal Larry has.

I request a 5/8 and rounded tip, and he delivered a very nice looking razor, which from a quick google, is "The Artist" by Levering Razor Co.

Very cool looking, and since I am a musician, I'll definitely keep it even if I end up getting another newer one at some point!

Thanks to Larry and his great service!

Attachments

• $IMG_5052.jpg
    $IMG_5052.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 264
Congrats-- that's a fine looking straight. I've bought a couple from Larry and both exceeded my expectations.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Sorry I can't for the life of me not get my images to be sideways. Ugh.
Probably has something to do with the width-height ratio resulting in auto-rotation. I try to have my pics either square or in landscape mode.

and by the way, nice looking blade. :thumbup1:

That's a nice 1, have great shaves whit it. You wont be disapointed i've got 4 straights from Larry's and there all exellents razors.

Nice, very nice.
I have got the notion that a straight would be a fine direction to take for my shave... say, who is Larry?

He is the Gentleman who owns Whipped Dog Razors. I just ordered mine yesterday from him, sight unseen, very very nice Gentleman to communicate with too.

Sincerely;
Nate

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
If u are a straight newbie, Larry is your bestie. Nobody I can think of has hooked more newbies up with straight shaving gear than Larry.

You'll not be disappointed for years down the line. I got a few from larry a few years ago along with a vintage barber hone and poor man's strop. The edge still serves me today after all these years. I have no reason for investing in any modern straight thanks to Larry (Except if RAD kicks in !)

Well, I bit the bullet and decided to buy the Sight Unseen deal and a Poor Man Strop. Now I just have to wait a week for Larry to come back off vacation. I'm not good at waiting...

Top Bottom