What's new

Worst TV Commercials

I NEVER listen to commercials,I hit the mute button ,and look at something else until the program resumes.An added horror,late night movies ,and even in the daytime,can run 90 minutes,but they will be slotted into a 3 hour time slot,so 50% of the broadcast is commercials.

The new Brut commercial is rather weird to me. Guy splashes on some brut and his wife walks in pregnant, when she wasn't before. No problem with that, but they show a pregnant dog and goldfish as well. :blink:

That Buick commercial:

She-stalker: Looks like the Garcias got a new car.
He-stalker, long, unwashed hair: What kind?
She-: Dunno
In the original version, he then lifted his serial-killer binoculars to see the neighbors better. Utterly creepy.

The commercial ends with two elderly lady neighbors shrieking to each other like fishwives about Buicks. Spare me from living in that neighborhood, please.

That Buick commercial:

She-stalker: Looks like the Garcias got a new car.
He-stalker, long, unwashed hair: What kind?
She-: Dunno
In the original version, he then lifted his serial-killer binoculars to see the neighbors better. Utterly creepy.

The commercial ends with two elderly lady neighbors shrieking to each other like fishwives about Buicks. Spare me from living in that neighborhood, please.

I could never understand these Buick commercials. Seems to be a putdown of Buick. This year's models are not different from last year's.

I've never seen ANY of those commercials. I just quit watching anything with commercials. I'm perfectly happy watching stuff on the internet.

A new entry: the new series of General Electric commercials that show a bunch of emasculated little Millennial males explaining how their new jobs with GE are going to save the planet.

Apparently GE is trying to attract the Pajama Boy demographic.

I generally watch television while I'm on the computer, and just tune out ads. However, many of the recent ones are so insultingly stupid that I have given up on watching television live. I have a number of shows that I watch regularly that are automatically recorded. In the morning, I scan the scheduling for the day and set up to spot record anything that appears interesting.

If you thought it couldn't get worse than the American JustFab commercial, I'm gonna have to prove you wrong. Here's the Swedish one.

The first part is actually dubbed from English to English for God knows what reason. It's so damn cringeworthy I can't even watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't watch a lot of tv, most commercials really don't bother me. Though there are some that are mildly annoying. What gets me the most is when the commercials are automatically louder than the show. Usually it isn't a problem, but sometimes commercials are ridiculously loud.

Top Bottom