What's new

Early Father's Day Gift- Pannacrema Nuavia Blu

So I was very fortunate to be spoiled by my in-laws for an early Father's Day gift. The other day I received a shipment from Pannacrema. At first I couldn't figure out why the box was so heavy until I opened it. Inside was one fancy looking box that definitely had a high end look to it. I open up the box and there was a welcome note describing the product and then underneath the tissue was one of the nicest looking containers I have seen. The scent of the soap is an incredible complex one that lingers long after the shave has ended.
After my second use now here are my thoughts..

Slickness is superior with very little effort for the razor to glide through

Lathering was super easy, I used a damp brush with about 15 swirls on top to whip up a rich lather that lasted well into 3 passes
I would say the consistency was a rich one very similar to MWF if not slicker

Scent was a great one that long after I shaved I could still smell hours later.

Quality of this soap is one of the best I've used. i know it's only been 2 days but it has been a great 2 days.

The ceramic container is pretty cool, so much so that my wife actually doesn't mind if it sits out.(haha)

This is the third Pannacrema soap I have been fortunate enough to try. My first time was when I was lucky enough to get pif'd one from a great friend here on B&B. This is definitely a superior soap IMHO. Oh one last thing you can actually use it as a post shave. Not sure how so I just squeezed some excess cream from the brush at the end of my face rinse and rubbed it on and patted it off. Seemed to work pretty good.

So a special thanks to great in-laws. Apparently after 20 years they still like me. (Still not sure why)

$20150602_063551.jpg$20150602_063707.jpg$20150602_070234.jpg

Top Bottom