What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Soap Edition

Just an update. Received the QCS Vostok yesterday, have a doctors appointment in the morning, so needed to do a night shave tonight.

I open the wrapper, took a whiff, and I thought to myself, "selfie, I sure like the smell, but I question the face freeze."

But 'Selfie' was wrong. While the smell was still terrific, the face freeze was...frozen!

The first pass: This has a decent cooling effect.
The second pass: ok, this actually is pretty intense
The third pass : Whoa, this is almost uncomfortable...no, its quite nice after this hot day!

Love the BINGO soap, it will definitely have its place in a frequent user! Oh...the performance? Well....without even trying, the lather seemed to BOOM. Easily lathered, very protection, cushion, and a smooth shave. Oh...it was also cold!

Just an update. Received the QCS Vostok yesterday, have a doctors appointment in the morning, so needed to do a night shave tonight.

I open the wrapper, took a whiff, and I thought to myself, "selfie, I sure like the smell, but I question the face freeze."

But 'Selfie' was wrong. While the smell was still terrific, the face freeze was...frozen!

The first pass: This has a decent cooling effect.
The second pass: ok, this actually is pretty intense
The third pass : Whoa, this is almost uncomfortable...no, its quite nice after this hot day!

Love the BINGO soap, it will definitely have its place in a frequent user! Oh...the performance? Well....without even trying, the lather seemed to BOOM. Easily lathered, very protection, cushion, and a smooth shave. Oh...it was also cold!
I've never used it, so its good to hear. I'm glad you like it!

Oh...it was also cold!

You post inspired me to use Vostok today. Want to know how to intensify the cooling? Lather up your face, then let it sit on your face while you do something else (brush your teeth, apply deodorant, etc.) for about a minute. It intensifies as it sits. Great face freeze!

This is usually my MO. After my touch-up pass, I leave the lather on my face while I clean my razor and brush. I find this conditions my skin and stops any weepers in their tracks! That was definitely a cold clean up, but living in Mississippi, I welcome the cold! This soap will have regular use during the summer!

You post inspired me to use Vostok today. Want to know how to intensify the cooling? Lather up your face, then let it sit on your face while you do something else (brush your teeth, apply deodorant, etc.) for about a minute. It intensifies as it sits. Great face freeze!

Sign-Ups for the new Bingo Game start today!

Look for the B&B Bingo thread in the Clubs & Brotherhoods section

Top Bottom