What's new

Any differences between Proraso soap and cream?

Are there any differences in performance between Proraso green soft soap and the cream? I wanted to try it for something mentholated in the summer and was wondering if the difference is more than just a preference for one form over the other. I use both creams and soaps depending on my mood, so my lack of preference doesn't make the decision clearer than "just pick one"

I have both. I am a long time user of the soap, and my brother gave me a tube after trying it and not liking it. I think they are nearly identical in performance. You will get more shaves out of a tub rather than the tube.

I agree that performance is identical. I'm a soap guy and Proraso green is the only cream I use now. The only difference I experience between the soap and the cream is that the cream requires no loading and therefore lathers quicker than the soap.

I have both. The cream is easier/quicker to lather for me than the soap. But they seem to perform equally otherwise. So I use the cream more often, mostly out of convenience.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
No difference at all, according to the Ludovico Martelli Company (manufacturer). I do confirm.

The Proraso green cream is amazing. Very refreshing and slick too. I'm not sure about the tub but the cream is very convenient and lathers up quickly. I love it so far this time of year.

Top Bottom