What's new

New to Wet Shaving

Hello all,

Name is Scott. I am active duty military and serving in a deployed location. One of the guys I work with talked to me about wet shaving. His name is Bleyda2 on here. He got some care packages and distributed the items out.... he has started a revolution here. This morning was my first ever Wet Shave with a safety razor that he let me borrow (all the others were spoken for) I am so disappointed that I never learned this art of shaving. This blew my mind, my face is so smooth and soft. I keep petting my face to feel how smooth it is. I cant wait to build my arsenal of shaving items and accessories. I will be trolling around and looking for recommendations and techniques to attack the most problematic area I have had since I was 16....... my neck! if you have any good recommendations or can post links to techniques that would be awesome. I need to do some research before I go blow 100's of dollars on product.

Welcome to the club, Scott. Glad to have you aboard. Check out the Active Duty Members Check-in and the Foxhole shavers Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Hello and welcome, Scott. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B and thank you for your service. Since you are on active duty you should check in here to get your special badge.

Thank you all for the welcome here. I went and signed up to get my badge. Are there any good deals in the contributor only forum? More sale items/classifieds?

Welcome Scott. Thanks for your service. After 50 posts you can place a Want to Buy (WTB) in the Gentlemanly Deals Forum, in addition, you can find deals at EBay or Etsy. Enjoy your new journey.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the welcome here. I went and signed up to get my badge. Are there any good deals in the contributor only forum? More sale items/classifieds?
Thank you for your military service. Here is a good link on neck shaving, it has all kinds of current advice and tips from our members

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...suggestions-that-would-help-others?highlight=

here is a good place to buy shave gear from a trusted source, BB market place

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/169-The-Badger-amp-Blade-Marketplace

Top Bottom