What's new

Hello from a noob

Hey guys my name is manny I found your forum while searching for a person who could restore a straight razor for me it's a razor that's been passed down from my great grandfather to my grandfather to my uncle. My uncle recently decided he was going to sell off the razor instead of passing it down so I slyly bought it for more than it's probably worth. Now that I own the razor I need help finding someone who could restore it to a shave ready condition, I would really like to use this razor and maybe one day pass it down to my children.

Info about me
Surgical tech student
loves vintage items
born and raised in New Orleans Louisiana

Very glad you are with us.

All the best with the Razor Restoration. You have come to the right place. I'm sure there are referrals that will help you here.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Wow thanks guys it's nice to feel so welcomed! Usually when joining a new forum I'm met with trolling, so it's great to see kind and civil people online.

Hey guys my name is manny I found your forum while searching for a person who could restore a straight razor for me it's a razor that's been passed down from my great grandfather to my grandfather to my uncle. My uncle recently decided he was going to sell off the razor instead of passing it down so I slyly bought it for more than it's probably worth. Now that I own the razor I need help finding someone who could restore it to a shave ready condition, I would really like to use this razor and maybe one day pass it down to my children.

Info about me
Surgical tech student
loves vintage items
born and raised in New Orleans Louisiana

The BB straight razor restoration forum is the best place to get your family heirloom in shape
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/95-Restoration-amp-Razor-Making-How-To-s

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Bonsoir Manny (Laissez les bons temps rouler...Yeah Baby'!)!!
attachment.php
proxy.php
attachment.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck &
'sit-a-spell'.
proxy.php

It sounds like you're off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving [http://zenhabits.net/the-zen-of-shaving-how-a-double-edge-razor-can-change-your-life/]).

Yes, this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here. :thumbsup:

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Also, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.
proxy.php
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&quot]"[For] many people, [shaving] is not [simply a] voyage of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance". Philip Andrew Adams[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Top Bottom