What's new

Ink Review: Diamine Registrars Ink

thanks for the review John, ill make sure it makes the list today. I've never used that line of inks before, how does it play with the pens feed and flushing ?

thanks for the review John, ill make sure it makes the list today. I've never used that line of inks before, how does it play with the pens feed and flushing ?
Have not had it long enough to flush it but once. Lots of positive reviews on it nearly everywhere. I think a lot of the saturated Private Reserve and Noodler's ink are more difficult to flush and change.

Update on this after a few months of use:

Looking back at things I have written in this ink it has gone to a very nice black. Sadly it is in a notebook at work so no picture.

I have rotated all my pens out of this ink mostly to play with Emerald of Chivor. I will put it back in a wet pen to use at work for the lasting properties of this ink. I am sure to use it in a wet pen because it makes all other pens seem super dry and scratchy on the cheap work paper and notebooks. On nicer paper (Black N Red) I can use it with most pen combos.

Still happy with the ink. Glad I got the small bottle!

Top Bottom