What's new

PIF: Giving back again

My third PIF since joining in the Fall. I get so much from B&B, I gotta give a little.This is a collection of dozens of samples and some larger items. It's mostly creams and ASBs with a couple of pre-shaves. Major brands for the most part. Most of the samples have been used only once, leaving 4 or 5 uses. Some are totally unused. The larger items as well have only one or two uses. There are several packs of Treet and other blades. The creams and ASBs are being PIFed because either they didn't catch my fancy or they were so appealing (Speick, Tabac) that I immediately bought full-sized packages and added to my rotation. The blades are simply excess, taking up space I need to return to SWMBO to maintain her positive and supportive attitude toward this whole shaving craziness. PIF open to all who joined in 2014. CONUS only. Say "I'm in" in and tell me which item in the picture most catches your fancy. The winner will be chosen by an Excel random number generator function among "I'm in" post numbers. If the number chosen is not an "I'm in" the next I'm in post wins.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
I'm in. Thank you for the opportunity that is very kind. I am most interested in trying the tabac as I just smelled the aftershave the other day.

EDIT: Opps sorry I am a month too late on the requirements sorry I was distracted by all those samples in the pictures. Still a great pif and good luck to all those that enter.

NOT in, but that's a very, very generous PIF. Someone's going to really enjoy working their way through all that variety.

Best of luck to all participants, and thank you to our benefactor for his generosity!

I'm in. With a PIF as incredible as this, how can I resist? The TOBS samples fascinate me. Ive only tried one (sandalwood) and SWMBO didnt care for it.

Last edited:
I'm in! The TOBS really caught my eye. Don't know why but I've never tried TOBS. Thank you sir, very generous of you.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm in. Very generous of you!

The Proraso balm, Strop Shoppe sample, Speick sample, and Acca Kappa samples all catch my eye right off the bat, but I'm intrigued by almost everything in the lot. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in! I am really eye-ing the Strop Shoppe samples especially the Russian Tea one. But there are many more. How can one not want to win this. Thanks for the great opportunity.

Don

I'm in! Always wanted to try Art of shaving, it always receives such high reviews. Also, never heard of treet, so I'm curious about that.

Im in! Looks like I just barely qualify. The one that interests me the most is the Strop Shoppe Barbershoppe. I haven't tried Strop Shoppe soaps but have heard great things about them. I also haven't ever tried a Barbershop scent.

Top Bottom