What's new

How is everybody?

Been kinda absent for a while, been cold, had 2 cars break down beyond repair so I have been layin low not really feelin it, but I am feeling it now, had a 60 degree sunny day today. How is everybody else in the leaf doin? Been missin you guys but it's time to get back to my friends.

It's good to hear from you! I got laid off from my beloved career in the oil business but as fast as I got laid off I got a solid interview for the same position equal pay 1/3 the commute for an amazing company. Not trying to sound arrogant at all so sorry if it comes off that way. I just went from fine and looking at a spreadsheet, to a hey can I see you for a sec, to laid off, to job interview all in the same day. So that's what's been going on with me and all that's happened in 24 hours.

Now I just finished raking up mulch, having a beer and seeing what's going on in B&B world.

Welcome back! I know that feel with the car troubles.

I'm sitting in a hospital room with my wife who is having an allergic reaction. We weren't quite sure of how severe it is and the doctor agrees that getting medical attention was the right choice, but it looks like things will be fine...they're going to monitor her for another hour or so and then send us home.

It's good to hear from you! I got laid off from my beloved career in the oil business but as fast as I got laid off I got a solid interview for the same position equal pay 1/3 the commute for an amazing company. Not trying to sound arrogant at all so sorry if it comes off that way. I just went from fine and looking at a spreadsheet, to a hey can I see you for a sec, to laid off, to job interview all in the same day. So that's what's been going on with me and all that's happened in 24 hours.

Now I just finished raking up mulch, having a beer and seeing what's going on in B&B world.
Good to see all worked out for the best. It's always tough to get your routine disrupted. Seemed to work out for the best.

Welcome back! I know that feel with the car troubles.

I'm sitting in a hospital room with my wife who is having an allergic reaction. We weren't quite sure of how severe it is and the doctor agrees that getting medical attention was the right choice, but it looks like things will be fine...they're going to monitor her for another hour or so and then send us home.
Hoping that they figured out what was up with your wife, that is always a terrible kinda night, the unknowing and being late at night also. Did they figure anything out?

Good to see you! Haven't heard you on the podcast lately :)

You ever get that pipe case?
No lol, no pipe case yet, but I will be on it soon, things are starting to turn around here so I will be biying some new stuff. I have to catch up on the podcast too, I have been kinds in down mode but with the spring coming and good weather I am ready to go.

Welcome back =) this over on this side of the pond are alright. Sorry to hear about your car troubles
2 cars within 2 months lol. All good though just picked up a new old one. Glad all is well over there, I did hear about that explosion in London that closed down the tube. Any news on that?

Hoping that they figured out what was up with your wife, that is always a terrible kinda night, the unknowing and being late at night also. Did they figure anything out?

Thank you for the concern. We were in the hospital for something unrelated last night, a food allergy (I think there was contamination in an order that we always get). Her continuing problem may have been identified yesterday earlier in the day, finally,..we are more confident in the new diagnosis and treatment plan than we've been with any of its predecessors. So at least that's good!

Thank you for the concern. We were in the hospital for something unrelated last night, a food allergy (I think there was contamination in an order that we always get). Her continuing problem may have been identified yesterday earlier in the day, finally,..we are more confident in the new diagnosis and treatment plan than we've been with any of its predecessors. So at least that's good!
That is awesome, it is relieving when ya get somewhere after sponning your wheels.

I am trying to recall, are you in the Bakken?

Welcome back, Tim. It's good to see you here again.

Rick, I hope all is well with the wife! She isn't allergic to YOU, is she? :001_smile

DC_MPA, any word of the job?

BTW, I am sending good wishes and prayers all your way.

Top Bottom