What's new

Wife converted

My wife is converted! We ordered her a maggard razor today. The 4711 come in today and has a wonderful scent that she and I will both use. She loves the Pinauds Clubman also. Any suggestions for AS for a woman? Also are any women on the forum?

Congratulations! Alas, I have no suggestions beyond Stirling alcohol free aftershaves - they are customizable (I have lime and tangerine orange), so you can get floral or other scents.

We get a lot of lady visitors here. One not long ago, maybe now 3 or 4 pages deep in the Newbie check-in, involved someone with a diagnosed allergy to various blade metals. Another did occasional face-shaving. Some come here and then try to recruit their husbands. A youtube search for "wet shaving for women" turns up many videos. "After shave for women" turns up many products, and somewhere within B&B is a League of Leg Shavers.

My wife likes the Castle Forbes Lavender. It's expensive, but only a small amount is needed and it is really great stuff. My wife has been using the small bottle for a while. She also uses RazoRock Cumba Cheech.

If she's looking for soaps, the Taylor of Old Bond Street Lavender is nice and Amanda from Tiki Bar Soaps makes an excellent soap and I'm pretty sure she'll do a custom scent.

Top Bottom