What's new

Very nice shave today

Very nice shave today. I used a Merkur 23C open-tooth with Merkur blade, Cella whipped into a nice lather with a Col Conk Pure Badger Chrome Handle brush. 2 and 1/2 pass shave. First WTG. Second ATG. And what i call 1/2 is down the jawline from ear to chin. I have a goatee so i don't have to shave under the nose or on the chin. Finished up with Alum bar and Nivea AS balm. DFS almost BBS. still working on getting the area just under the jawline BBS.

Sometimes you get surprised by a good shave. It's worse when you plan for a good shave and for some reason it doesn't happen despite your best preparation, attention to detail, etc.

Very nice shave today. I used a Merkur 23C open-tooth with Merkur blade, Cella whipped into a nice lather with a Col Conk Pure Badger Chrome Handle brush. 2 and 1/2 pass shave. First WTG. Second ATG. And what i call 1/2 is down the jawline from ear to chin. I have a goatee so i don't have to shave under the nose or on the chin. Finished up with Alum bar and Nivea AS balm. DFS almost BBS. still working on getting the area just under the jawline BBS.
Let us know when get the jawline area to your liking.

Top Bottom