What's new

My daughter has a knack for lather.

So I walk into my bathroom last night and find that someone has whipped up a bowl of lather. Not just any lather, it was great lather. I was so amazed I actually took a picture. This was incredible thick and creamy slick lather. $uploadfromtaptalk1427330615908.jpg
What could I do? I was already planning on a shave so I wet my face and grabbed the brush. It was glorious. I am going to have to have her show me what she did. Did I mention that she is 7 years old?

I'm picturing a 7 year old having to hold that Omega w/ two hands. I'm pretty sure she was in a whipping frenzy, like churning soaping butter.

I wish I had seen it. It was just there when I walked in the bath. She was afraid to admit it because I tell them to not touch my shaving stuff.

That is great! Great job on building that lather. She must have watched you a few times to get the basics of it.

My little one likes to watch me face lather and put some on her face. She also likes to compare the synthetic brushes to tell me which one she thinks are softest.

So give us the secret recipe, but only after we give you the secret handshake.

Was it some kind of a uber-lather?

You're not going to tell us it was from a single puck of Williams, are you? Well, are you? :001_smile

It was actually a little Arko stick and just a little Speik that I had cut off a stick in a pass through. I had left it in my bowl and she just went to town on it. Distilled water of course. She must be watching more than I thought. I never thought she paid any attention (to my shaving) whatsoever.

So I walk into my bathroom last night and find that someone has whipped up a bowl of lather. Not just any lather, it was great lather. I was so amazed I actually took a picture. This was incredible thick and creamy slick lather. View attachment 559742
What could I do? I was already planning on a shave so I wet my face and grabbed the brush. It was glorious. I am going to have to have her show me what she did. Did I mention that she is 7 years old?

Please tell me it was WILLIAMS ,:laugh:

( I know ,I read all the posts)

Last edited:
Top Bottom