What's new

Injector PIF

:: UPDATE :: A winner has been chosen. Congratulations, Redhat18!

I have a couple of injector handles and a partially full cartridge of Chinese Schick blades to give away. This is open to anyone in the lower 48 who has never used an injector before.

To enter, tell me who your favorite pop culture robot is in the comments below. I'll pick a random winner at the end of the week.

$injectors.jpg

I also have another PIF in the creams forum.

Last edited:
I've never tried an injector, so this would be fun. I'm in, please.

As a kid, I loved "The Night Stalker" TV movies and spinoff series.
Episode 12 featured a robot called Mr. R.I.N.G.

I'm in. I have never tried an Injector before and have been interested in single edges. Does Kitt the car from Knight Rider count?

I'm in, always willing to try another type of razor.
Optimus Prime. A truck that can throw annoying four wheeler's out of the way, perfect.

I'm in. Injectors are on my to-do list for this year.

I'm going to go with General Grievous. He didn't get near enough screen time in the movies. Less dialogue and more fight scenes with Grievous may have saved that movie.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Not in. Very generous of you, though.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents for my favorite pop culture robot: The Terminator (the original).

I'm in. So that is what an "Injector" looks like. I have seen the references but wasn't quite sure, I would love to give it a go. My favorite Robots are K-9 from Doctor Who and Andrew from Bicentennial Man.

Not in - thanks to the OP for the generous offer. All the other robot choices are wrong ;-)

Hymie from Get Smart ... 'nuff said. Honorable mention goes to the Giant Coyote from the Roadrunner cartoons.

Top Bottom