What's new

RazoRock aftershave splashes 5-Stars !

Just want to give a big thumbs up to the RazoRock aftershaves, I currently have the Don Donato, RazoRoctober, XX, Son Of Zeus and my favorite XXX
They are all really fantastic aftershaves and the fragrances are all wonderful and stay with you a while, they leave my face feeling refreshed and for the price I honestly can't imagine a better aftershave
..... THANKS RazoRock !

I agree… at least about the XXX (the only one of those that I've tried). It's a really nice scent with fairly strong staying power (in a good way) and it leaves the face feeling great. I'm very happy with it. Only complaint is that the bottles seem a bit under filled to me when they arrive… but I'm sure the volume is right… it's probably just the shape/way the bottles look. Definitely worth picking up a bottle.

I agree… at least about the XXX (the only one of those that I've tried). It's a really nice scent with fairly strong staying power (in a good way) and it leaves the face feeling great. I'm very happy with it. Only complaint is that the bottles seem a bit under filled to me when they arrive… but I'm sure the volume is right… it's probably just the shape/way the bottles look. Definitely worth picking up a bottle.

I have noticed some inconsistency on the amount in bottles, a few of mine are filled to top of label and a few are well above the label .. didn't know if it was just mine but maybe not

I have noticed some inconsistency on the amount in bottles, a few of mine are filled to top of label and a few are well above the label .. didn't know if it was just mine but maybe not

Mine were the tiniest hair above the label - definitely wouldn't describe them as "well above the label". So it sounds like there might very well be some inconsistency/variation in filling.

Great, as if I need any more aftershaves to add to the collection.....guess I know what I'll be trying next. I have some RazoRock balm, and love it, got one more balm of a different scent on the way...I'm sure the splashes would also be lovely.

Great, as if I need any more aftershaves to add to the collection.....guess I know what I'll be trying next. I have some RazoRock balm, and love it, got one more balm of a different scent on the way...I'm sure the splashes would also be lovely.

Yes you would love the aftershave splashes, I like them all but my 2 favorites are Son Of Zeus and XXX

Top Bottom