What's new

Mike hungarian lavender?

I think its a good soap, however, I think there are better Artisan Soaps, i.e B&M or CRSW. Having said that, I prefer it seems non-artisan soaps for a higher quality at about the same cost. DRH, MWF or even C&S. YMMV

I can only agree with what's already been posted, it's a great soap with a great (straightforward) scent. Lavender is one of my favorite scents, and this is the best I've tried.

I have some and although it's a good performer I think the scent is lacking. I only have his Barbershop in addition and I prefer that fragrance. Mike's are difficult to catch in stock; the main reason I have what I do is I ordered what he had at the time.

I love Mike's Hungarian Lavender. All of Mike's soaps perform great. There is a reason why he is usually sold out. You will love it.

WARHAWK

This was the first full bar of Mike's that I purchased. It has an outstanding lavender scent. I would call it a medium scent strength? Smells great before lather, stays strong through lather and shave, and then fades away post-shave. The soap wouldn't interfere with your aftershave, I don't think. Same stellar Mike's performance, of course!

Top Bottom