What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I think I need help

$160427-01.jpg

I ordered Maggards marble handle 24mm synthetic brush (finally back in stock) and a bottle of Thayer's rose-scented witch hazel toner.

Bought the following from Italian Barber yesterday!

1x RazoRock Jaws Three Piece Open Comb Double Edge Razor
1x LIMITED EDITION RazoRock XXX Hard Formula Italian Shaving Soap
1x Fine American Blend Aftershave Splash
1x Barrister & Mann Tallow Shaving Soap - Seville
1x (Bruce Handle) RazoRock Plissoft Synthetic Shaving Brush
1x 10 Gillette Nacet Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades

I'm pretty excited!

Just got an email from Italian Barber announcing their American Barbershop soap & after shave splash. Pulled the trigger right away. I'm an easy target.

Today's mail call: an Ikon DLC slant head (which I immediately put onto an UberGlide bamboo handle) and two boxed GEM 1912 Damaskeene SEs.

Stirling 22/51 synthetic - the 'Lil Brudder' to the Kong and cousin to the Plissoft and Disruptor and the Maggard distant relations.

Also Stirling Iced Pineapple large tub and Glacial Lemon Chill sample.

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Just let me say:

I gotta stay off that Auction site... pictures when all that stuff arrives. :blushing:

I hear that... that Auction site is going to be the end of me, and my bank account. I have a '61 Slim and a new Semogue 820 on the way.

imcndn

A tube each of Proraso green, red & blue cream. Slated to be here today! Plus just yesterday I ordered from IB a tub of American Barbershop soap and a bottle of American Barbershop after shave.

linty1

My wallet cries.
A sale over at Italian barber on the "Bruce" plissoft synthetic brush, so got one of those, and a tub of carribean holiday to try out.

I'm done with hardware. I've got everything I want or need.
As for software:
- 1 bottle RazoRock XXX Aftershave
- 1 bottle RazoRock American Barber Aftershave
- 1 jar Catie's Bubbles A Midnight Dreary Shaving Soap
All should be here early next week. This is fun!:w00t:

Top Bottom