What's new

Tobacquisitions for March 2015

Sure IPSD was in February, but some of us may have goodies still on their way. Or some other goodies :001_smile

Let's see what you got for March!

I picked up a Birthyear Caminetto Sandblasted Dublin. Now, if I only still had that mustachio...

$IMG_0967.JPG

$IMG_0968.JPG

I also got an unsmoked meerschaum lined Kiko Safari pipe, but I don't have the pictures of it.

I stopped by a local cigar shop to buy a tamper and my wife asked why I didn't just buy another pipe. Can't argue with that. I'm new to pipe smoking so I have no idea how good or bad it is but I like it lol.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I stopped by a local cigar shop to buy a tamper and my wife asked why I didn't just buy another pipe. Can't argue with that. I'm new to pipe smoking so I have no idea how good or bad it is but I like it lol.

proxy.php

Well, if you like it a lot than it is clearly a good pipe! I agreee though, good looking shape--how does it smoke?

Well, if you like it a lot than it is clearly a good pipe! I agreee though, good looking shape--how does it smoke?

I can't say for certain since I'm still new but I would say it smokes good. I have problems keeping it lit but that also happens with my Grand Duke so it's an issue with me not the pipe.

txskimo, welcome to the B&B, and also to the Brown Leaf. There will be lots of advice and help for you here in all things tobacco. We really are a friendly bunch.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

proxy.php
If I send you my address, will your wife write mine a letter? :biggrin:

On edit: I have been thinking- your wife really said this, right? I would be worried if I were you :001_smile

Last edited:

proxy.php

You are a fortunate man in many ways sir. Congrats.

Txskimo, welcome to the BL! Sounds like you have a keeper. I like the shaping of that pipe.

I bit the bullet and picked up this contraption. With the exchange rate in my favor and free shipping I figured that I save roughly $50 US over the going domestic rate. Excited and interested to see how it smokes.

$RadPiperspective.jpg

I bit the bullet and picked up this contraption. With the exchange rate in my favor and free shipping I figured that I save roughly $50 US over the going domestic rate. Excited and interested to see how it smokes.

I'll echo everyone else's thoughts and say that I am very interested in hearing your thoughts about it.

Curious if form follows function with that pipe. Looks different but engaging. Modern style with the rustication blends the traditional with a new take on pipes.

Some of these more "artistic" smoking contraptions almost need different names. "Smoking handle" perhaps? Regardless, jealousy ensues...

Pretty neat looking

Radiator pipe? I saw them in youtube, and I look forward to your review.

I'll echo everyone else's thoughts and say that I am very interested in hearing your thoughts about it.

Curious if form follows function with that pipe. Looks different but engaging. Modern style with the rustication blends the traditional with a new take on pipes.

I would like to see some more pics......

Some of these more "artistic" smoking contraptions almost need different names. "Smoking handle" perhaps? Regardless, jealousy ensues...

To all of the above.... I am quite pleased to invoke such responses, as I kind of expected (and hoped) that it would. I will do a full breakdown and review in a new thread in the next week or two, so keep your eyes peeled. While radiator pipes are not a new thing, this one seems to be fairly well thought out. I will post plenty pictures and explanations, etc in the thread once I've had a chance to put it through its paces. Thanks for the interest...

Top Bottom