What's new

Tobacquisitions for March 2015

Saw that JR Cigars had free shipping and figured... why not?

5 packs of 100 BJ Long pipe cleaners
2 packs of BJL bristle cleaners
1 tin of SG Chocolate Flake
I got in on that too...
2 Peterson's Perfect Plug and 1 Rattray's Highland Targe, my goto place for pipe cleaners but I stocked up awhile back.

"That's not going to happen to me," I said...well it did. Just placed my order for a Brigham Voyageur 103. I saw a picture of the pipe in a review for Comoy's Cask #4 and fell in love! Can't wait! I think I'll devote it to English blends following my new found devotion to Dunhill Nightcap. I had to get something to hold me over whilst waiting for the Savinelli Porto Cervo 606KS (I sent in the bowl I picked up at a thrift store for 99 cents to get a new stem and band). Maybe I should order some Cask #4...

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
While I was downstate, I also picked up a can of Carter Hall. I missed that stuff.

got some of my grandpas pipes. vintage dr grabows I wouldn't trade it for any other pipe in the world...
40-50s truegrain chicago made
late 60- early 70's golden Duke poker
i also got some Baccys to try from my local tobbaco store.
bears choice (aero), Ralph's blend (vinella burley), rally (aero) and from my friends at CLAPS gave me some lane 1Q, a flake (can't read what it says), and then some custom made areo and a custom pressed "suicide cake".
View attachment 557679
^^golden Duke all polished before my first smoke of red Virgina flake out of it

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, it smells like im gonna be sucking on the chimney of a wood burning stove. Latikia monster... Which isn't bad, I like a heavy English some times.
here is a vid of my buddy taking the cake out of the press after two weeks.
http://youtu.be/5AW70EcANqU

Last edited:
Put in an order to Small Batch Cigars...

- Lancero Sampler (Eastern Standard Silk Road, Edgar Hoill Lancero, AVO Heritage Lancero, La Aurora Midwest Exclusive, Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero)
- RoMA Craft Intemperence BA XXI Intrigue 5 pack

I would like to thank @borderdog for this awesome wedding present. The customs office tried to snag this from me, but I showed them who wears the daddy pants.

Thank you so much!!!!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426676217.600893.jpg

My pops and I were discussing a herf later on in the week. He was a big fan of the Solani Silver sample from the Pipe Show a couple weeks back, so he asked me if I had it.

P&C order (since Smoking Pipes is doing maintenance)...
- Solani Silver Flake
- Reiner Long Golden Flake

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have tried one bowl at the Tokyo Pipe Fest. It was very nice indeed.

I need to go through a full tin to be sure, but I put the 4 bowls I had right up close to Penzance. Leave it to me to like the hard to find stuff. Of course, maybe that is why it is hard to find :biggrin:

Well, the local B&M had a Peterson sale event this evening and PAD got the better of me (again). Pics forthcoming to prove it happened. My kids may have to pay their own way through college.

Top Bottom