What's new

Best Blades For Your Money?

Personna "comfort coated" in the 100 pack. Lab blues if you will. $13/100 on amazon. I get 4-6 good shaves usually, occasionally I get a blade that won't seem to go past 2/3 but its rare, and likely its just me and I toss the blade anyway...at $0.13/blade I can afford to toss one if it doesn't seem right!

I'm thinking Astras are a great bang for the buck. $9.50 per 100. Unless there is a super duper sale on others.
I'm looking to get some more Gillette 7OC Yellows. Every time I use them, I like them more.

1. Dorco, my favs. For my style they give irritation free shaves and are super cheap.
2. Voskhod.
3. Personna Lab Blues

I'm starting to feel the Gillette 7 O'clock Yellows are one of the best for your buck blades, for me. Even if I have to pay a little more fore these, I can get About 30 shaves out of a Yellow. Plus, they are smooooth.

Voskhod - insanely good blade for ~ $10USD delivered (I like the look of $7.83 delivered there though).

The AUD is sliding pretty badly at the moment so all of my favourite stuff that I have to source from overseas is suddenly quite a bit more expensive. That's fine though, I'm 3017'd out on most things til the next resource boom punches the Aussie dollar north again.

I just ordered 800 Gillette 7 O'clock yellows for $100 shipped. That's a great price for a GREAT blade. $12.50 per 100 is almost as good as Voskhod. Anybody who hasn't tried this blade should!

I have settled into the Astra SP- $9.97 per 100, delivered. Week of shaving per blade (7 shaves). Almost 23 months of shaves for $10 meets the criteria in my book.

Astra SP and Personna Lab Blues would be my personal "bang for the buck" choices. But I'm happy to pay just a little more for GSBs and Feathers.

Best Blades for the Money for me are still: Astra SP, Personna Super (labs), and Voskhod. A little more money but maybe better are G7OC blacks and GSB.

Top Bottom