What's new

Mickey Lee Soapworks?

I love the scent of Grand Havana, and the performance is great. Mickey Lee's aftershave milk is equally as good or better than the soap. The ingredient list is one of the best I have ever seen. But back to the soap, some of the scents are subjective, but the lather is slick.

Gotta love MLS, really like Reunion it is a peppery green scent, Ruby's Green smells like a tomato garden, very unique well made scent. I have been happy with all of their products I have tried (shaving soap, hair pomade, pre shave butter, and aftershave milk) highly recommend.

I've become a big fan of MLS products. I own the Grand Havana and their Bali Hai. The Grand Havana is tobacco and the Bali Hai has Sandalwood,Coconut, and Jasmine. BHoth are awesome soaps and can stand toe to toe with anyone. I have several B&M soaps along with LPL, and MLS can stand with them. Great product to try if you haven't already. Looking forward to trying several of their new fragrances along with the AS. Really good stuff IMO.

Gotta love MLS, really like Reunion it is a peppery green scent, Ruby's Green smells like a tomato garden, very unique well made scent. I have been happy with all of their products I have tried (shaving soap, hair pomade, pre shave butter, and aftershave milk) highly recommend.
agreed. I love all of their products and I'm trying to track down some of their discontinued soaps. next on my list to find is panty dropper.

agreed. I love all of their products and I'm trying to track down some of their discontinued soaps. next on my list to find is panty dropper.

Panty Dropper is a nice scent, but I didn't find it to be strong enough. I have been thinking of picking up Souq when it comes back out, sounds like a nice scent.

I might have a slight addiction to Mickey Lee Soaps :lol:. I have Kraken, Drunken Goat, LBdS, another Bali Hai, and a bunch of soap/shampoo bars and GH pomade not in the picture
proxy.php

I love me some MLS! I've got tubs of the Drunken Goat, Bali Hai, the Kraken, and Grand Havana. Grand Havana is my favorite scent; I bought their shampoo (awesome), and their pomade (also awesome). Well, the wax based one at least. I haven't tried the water based version.

And their after shave is top notch too, I have the Grand Havana and the scent easily lasts 5-6 hours on me and makes my skin feel supple.

I love me some MLS! I've got tubs of the Drunken Goat, Bali Hai, the Kraken, and Grand Havana. Grand Havana is my favorite scent; I bought their shampoo (awesome), and their pomade (also awesome). Well, the wax based one at least. I haven't tried the water based version.

And their after shave is top notch too, I have the Grand Havana and the scent easily lasts 5-6 hours on me and makes my skin feel supple.
all you're missing now is the grand Havana bath soap to have the full GH experience!!

I also wanted to mention that Paradise Frost is lovely. No real menthol effect per se, but it's still a great soap.

+1. I pick up a little Cryogen on my brush before loading with Paradise Frost, it's a great mix. The only MLS scent currently being made that I like more is The Kraken. I have the bath soap but sadly am out of shaving soap, I only had a sample. As soon as my Chrismas restraint is up I'm buying some along with the AS.

+1. I pick up a little Cryogen on my brush before loading with Paradise Frost, it's a great mix. The only MLS scent currently being made that I like more is The Kraken. I have the bath soap but sadly am out of shaving soap, I only had a sample. As soon as my Chrismas restraint is up I'm buying some along with the AS.

Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom