What's new

SOTD "Shave Stick" Theme Week 12-18 January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight shave number 3

Dovo Diamant Straight, Pecksniffs Carismatic Shave Cream, Duke 2 Best, Alum Block, Aloe Vera & 3P Post Shave Cream, Pino Silvestra AS.

$SOD 12.01.2015.jpg

Gillette '40s Super Speed
Feather (1)
Semogue Owner's Club, Boar
Geo F Trumper's Sandalwood shaving soap
Tabac, ASL

proxy.php

Have a great week gentlemen!

$SOTD 011215.jpg

Arko | All-Original Ever-Ready 200M | iKon OC/Bulldog | Polsilver Super Iridium (3) | Ogallala Bay Rum

Arko really does perform well, and I forgot how great my Ever-Ready is for face-lathering!
I hope your day is going well, gentlemen!

wow, tell us more about Pecksniff Charisma shave cream??

Reduced from $38 to $7.50. A very slick cream and a nice scent. The tube is 200ml so thats around 7oz US, I think. The scent is woodsy and a low spice background if you know what I mean. Like a quieter Tabac. Nice and for the money here in the UK, not to be 'Sniffed' at.

Thanks to Celestino and Dave.

Just looking through the photos from today. Looks like we've got some guys who are pretty handy with a camera. Nice job everyone.

Shaved January 12, 2015

PRE: Proraso Eucalyptus

RAZOR: Ikon Slant Shavecraft 102 and the handle MR3 Matador Black + Feather No. 1

BRUSH: Omega 6736 black badger Barberpole

SOAP: Mondial Sandalwood

FOAM: Joint and comfort foam

$Afeitado 12 Enero 2015.jpg

I didn't know this was on tap. I will join in tomorrow with an Arko stick. I used a Palmolive Classic stick from Thursday through Saturday while traveling.

HAHA, I know we have vacationed there 3-times and my wife loves the fact that if you put it in the ground it will grow and love the gardens, I have a client that owns a hotel on Victoria Island, and with Whistler so close, We love it

Great to hear and it is one of the most beautiful cities I have seen!

You must be referring to Vancouver Island and Victoria, its principal city, though, with regards to your client's hotel. :biggrin1:

Great to hear and it is one of the most beautiful cities I have seen!

You must be referring to Vancouver Island and Victoria, its principal city, though, with regards to your client's hotel. :biggrin1:

Your are correct sir, Victoria Island sorry. We also embarked on our Alaskan Cruise from there as well, I could live there, my wife is afraid of the cold weather.

Reduced from $38 to $7.50. A very slick cream and a nice scent. The tube is 200ml so thats around 7oz US, I think. The scent is woodsy and a low spice background if you know what I mean. Like a quieter Tabac. Nice and for the money here in the UK, not to be 'Sniffed' at.

Such a deal!

SOTD 15/01/12
Old Spice Monday

Rubberset 150N Finest Badger
Vintage Shulton Old Spice Mug Soap
Rapira PL
22 Gillette Tuckaway
Vintage Shulton Old Spice AS

proxy.php

Tuesday - 13/1/15

Semogue 610
Palmolive Shave Stick - Australian
Gillette NEW LC
Astra SP
Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel

Click here to view quoted image.

SOTD 15/01/12
Old Spice Monday

Rubberset 150N Finest Badger
Vintage Shulton Old Spice Mug Soap
Rapira PL
22 Gillette Tuckaway
Vintage Shulton Old Spice AS

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AYvCJkIFGKs/VLLiEDZC1GI/AAAAAAAAEIE/OXNIyfNz4Ws/s553-no/2015+-+1

nice pics Gents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom