What's new

How Often Do You Use Arko?

Just curious to know if anyone here uses this soap a lot.

It's a great soap and cheap in price.

The other great thing is that it comes in a shave stick. Well now it comes in a puck as well.

I use it about once a week but that's only because I have several soaps I rotate.

I don't like to use the same soap every time I shave.

Not as much as I use to. It works great and I don't mind the scent, I just found that creams work better on my face.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm a seasonal soap guy, so I like to pair Arko with Aqua Velva or Bootlegger's Green Freeze in the summer time. I work it in the rotation a couple times a week in the warmer months.

I used to use it quite often. Over the past year or so, I've been using Tabac almost exclusively, with the occasional MWF usage. Nothing against Arko, but Tabac is just so very good.

Rarely now that I am 3017ing. I usually bring it along while travelling. Someday my puck and two sticks will meet their fate, just not today.

Never tried it, probably never will , i have too many soaps from all of you shave heads to try which i feel are higher rated by our group.
awaiting this week, for mystic water, phoenix, stirling, msf, mikes, omg, there are too many and i can only shave once a day. :)

I was using it quite a bit up until a couple of years ago . I am getting the itch to use it again. I don't use it as a stick , I squash them into one of my Old Spice mugs,

I use it occasionally in the winter months, more when I shave at the gym. I use it a lot more during the summer, particularly when traveling or camping. It always provides a good, easy lather.

Every day in stick form. I've got other soaps, but they just don't see any love, and probably won't. Arko is a top notch soap, in my opinion - certainly as good as anything else, and better than most. I love the scent.

I've only used Arko a couple times, to me it smells a lot like Williams.
Does anyone else relate the two?

Both are that "soapy" scent. But Arko is stronger, better, faster... :)

I've been using Arko exclusively since finishing a 3017 of Williams near the end of November.

Top Bottom