What's new

I believe I have lost my mind.

Less than 2 months in, and I've learned more acronyms than a bad marketing shill. The most hurtful of them all? RAD.

I started with a very modest setup, EJ razor, modest brush, shaving cream, and a bowl LOTH had laying around.

I now have, or have coming, in addition to the above:

Merkur 23C
FatBoy
Slim
Muhle R89

HL Thater 4292 brush

6 Shaving Creams
2 Soaps
3 Different pre/post shaves
10 different types of blades

Plus, watching eBay auctions in the double digits.

AND, I have an embarrassing issue now with faceturbation, even in public.

Thanks B&B, who knew something I hated could be such an obsession??

No open combs,eh? You need to fix that, seriously... you need to try at least a couple of open comb razors.

I suggest starting with a NEW LC.

Challenge ACCEPTED!

proxy.php

Then if you like the NEW LC you can try some other variants, such as the English RFB NEW and the NEW Deluxe (my two favorites - YMMV)

$CAM02001.jpg

$CAM01650.jpg

OldSaw

The wife's investment
You're doing fine. Don't worry about feeling like you're behind the pack. Just keep plugging away and soon you will catch up to the rest of us. After a few years you might even consider a sabbatical and spend some time really getting to know what you have.

I'm vowing to myself NOT to aquire RAD... Now soaps and shave creams I do look forward to trying a variety of, but the simplicity of one or two (or three?) razors is what I'd like to stick with - honest! :)

Just four razors? You indeed have lost your mind - you won't get it back until you have at least 40 of them.....:tongue_sm

Top Bottom