What's new

I believe I have lost my mind.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Four razors and one brush! Get to work - good start, but much more to be done. (How can one even survive with one brush?)

Now that you've past a spot on the shelf and your storage is a small cabinet. in a few years you'll need a shave storage closet. I suggested to my wife that I take over the linen closet for may shave stuff and she firmly pointed to the dark damp basement. When you buy a house, make sure that it has a spare closet that the wife don't want for shaving supplies.

Ha ha ha, my watch list on the Bay is now in the dozens [emoji12]. A closet? Hmmm. What I will do tonite is post a before and after pic of my setup...day one and now, 6weeks later. 3 boxes of goodness were waiting for me yesterday afternoon when I got home!

Ha ha ha, my watch list on the Bay is now in the dozens [emoji12]. A closet? Hmmm. What I will do tonite is post a before and after pic of my setup...day one and now, 6weeks later. 3 boxes of goodness were waiting for me yesterday afternoon when I got home!

A few days late but here are the pics. Missing are the FatBoy on its way to Captain and the Tech just found and in its way [emoji12] $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419462342.227722.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419462357.805073.jpg

Top Bottom