What's new

Omega is awesome

So Ive been looking for the B&B brush frosted seafoam everywhere. I missed the sale and I've been scouring the earth for one to the point I even contacted omega and asked them if they could specially make it and I would pay. Didn't get a reply and lost hope. A couple days later I get a email saying they don't EVER deal with regular consumers but since I was pleading for one and looking everywhere and literally searching to the end of the earth. they would give me their brush as a Christmas gift. Free of cost. Guess what showed up at my door today 😮. The frosted seafoam brush. Free of cost as a Christmas gift. Best customer service ever. Shoutout to Raoul for giving me his brush in Italy! Thank you so much. Thanks omega. And all they asked for was to give them a shoutout which they so deserve!! I'm still in shock.

Kudos to them! I used my Omega 49 for the first time (yesterday now?) today, and I loved it
congrats on winning the unofficial PIF :001_rolle

Thank you. Seriously I did not expect to get an answer or I thought I would get shot down. it just shows how awesome a company can be. And seriously I have not yet till date ever seen such a service and never expected to. This just makes me amazingly happy to see something like this still goes on.

imagejpeg

Gents please don't contact Raoul directly- this generous gift was a one time event!
Thanks.

I second this. He gave me his personal brush. Omega didn't make a new brush for me!! He works for omega though. So it was basically a pif from him to me you could say.

Top Bottom