What's new

Hi from Canada

New to the forum, and also new for DE shaving. It's been 3 weeks now that i make the switch from a Bic single blade to DE shaver and i wont go back on plastic shavers. I was glad to find a forum on wet shaving, like it so much it is bécane à hobby. Guitar10

Welcome from one newbie to another!
If my experience is any indication, you will find a wealth of information and friendly advice on these forums.
Just don't be surprised if you find yourself spending more and more time stumbling through threads.
Happy shaving!

Hi there fellow Canadian (Ottawa-Gatineau region for me), welcome tot he world of proper shaving.

Nice to see that you're a fellow Parker user, I've been with a Parker 96R (black handle) and I absolutely love it. My Weishi and even my Gillette adjustable tend to sit unused as I just find that the Parker is just perfect for me and I love TTO (Twist to open / Butterfly / bay doors) razors. for me, the take apart ones just don't do anything for me.

If you haven't gone with brush and soaps, the Pharmaprix have Omega brushes and Proraso soaps, which are my go-to.

Top Bottom