What's new

PIF - You Know You Want to Try ...

This is a small PIF, but it consists of a few pretty controversial products that every wet shaver should try.

First, lather up with a fresh, clean stick of Arko shave soap. Is it lemony and slick or does it smell like a urinal puck?

Next, load up your favorite DE razor with one of these four Feather blades. Are they sharp and smooth or do they tear your face to ribbons?

Finally, splash on some of this approximately four ounces of The Veg. Does it smell incredibly masculine [emoji123]or do you smell like grandma's purse in a cat litter box at a funeral home[emoji43]? You only get about a third of the bottle because you may not be Chosen and I'd hate to send a whole bottle to you if you're not! [emoji14]

Win this PIF and you get to decide for yourself! [emoji106]

This is CONUS only and will stay open for a few weeks or until interest dies down. If you'd like to be considered, just post "I'm in". If you win, please let us know in this thread how you liked these products.

Here's a pic of the items ...
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416456884.388821.jpg

Nice PIF. I know I would definitely want to try these. However, it's also obvious that I cannot be in.

Good luck to the participants.

:lol::lol: Great PIF. Someone is either going to be very lucky or unlucky. I thing Veg is awesome once it calms to its powdery floral scent. Good luck to the winner.

Last edited:
Polarizing! Always love a great PIF concept!

Not in. I'm already 0 for 2 on these, and the third one scares me even from great distance. But good luck to the entrants and stout courage to the victor.

Lol, great post.

Edit: Just noticed the feathers. I love em, so I'll give someone else a shot at the three ;). Good luck all!

Last edited:
Great PIF, not in due to non-conus. I hope the winner gets a winning trifecta with their outcomes of each product.

I'm in, I've only tried one feather in the first month of wet shaving. I'm really curious about the arko, and the veg. My barber has a bottle of the veg on the counter with the tools of his trade, but I've been leery to have him use some after cleaning up my neck. It might be a long drive home if it's as polarizing as some say.. I would also like to try the feathers again now that my technique has improved some.

Cool PIF! Good luck to everyone! The one thing I'm interested in trying is Arko, but it is cheap. The Feathers are great blades, but I already have some. The Vegetal I have no interest in. This will be a great PIF for someone new to these products, as they are all ones that are well loved or hated, depending who you ask.
Not in.

Top Bottom