What's new

What is your running shoe?

Mizuno creations, but I am also like 275 lbs so that rock hard mechanical cushioning system is not so for me.

Reebox crossfit sprint tr= best running shoe I've owned. Comfy and flexibe
inov8 xtalons 212

Last edited:
$uploadfromtaptalk1425400942665.jpegAsics gel. Excellent shoes.

I've almost worn out my last pair of Brooks Adrenaline ASR 9 stockpile. I used to wear the Brooks Beast for roads, but I trails exclusively now due to plantar fasciitis. The ASR 9 fits me so perfectly I can run without my orthotic inserts. I'm a bit scared to change.

$Brooks-Adrenaline-ASR-9.png

I do trail running, and still prefer a pair of Vibram Fivefingers TrekSports to anything else.
I had a real bad problem with them. I threw them away because it kept giving me a fungus infection on my feet. Stopped wearing them it went away. Just a little heads up.

I had a real bad problem with them. I threw them away because it kept giving me a fungus infection on my feet. Stopped wearing them it went away. Just a little heads up.
I bought my first pair of Fivefingers a little less than five years ago, and have been wearing them regularly ever since. No issues of any sort, and my lower legs have never felt stronger. YMMV, of course ... I know they're not for everyone.

I do trail running, and still prefer a pair of Vibram Fivefingers TrekSports to anything else.

Check out the Spyrions. I like them better on trails than the TrekSports. Just my two cents.

I've been wondering about those ... and of course, one can never have too many pairs of toe shoes! :)

I bought my first pair of Fivefingers a little less than five years ago, and have been wearing them regularly ever since. No issues of any sort, and my lower legs have never felt stronger. YMMV, of course ... I know they're not for everyone.

PSA: http://www.runnersworld.com/minimal...0000-claims-filed-in-vibram-class-action-suit

Obviously, to each their own, but I was never convinced of the whole 'minimalist' shoe fashion. Perhaps I'm lazy and already hate running as it is (but do it because I don't want to die at 55).

Top Bottom