What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like your going to need a bigger box and more drawers. Don't worry the AD's will slow down eventually. Slow is the word as I don't believe you can ever be cured. Relapse happens often as well. Could be worse.

So what is your top performers?

My favorite DE is my Schick Krona: I own a Gillette slim adjustable, a gold fat tech, a Gillette knack and the krona.

My favorite blade is the Astra Sp ( I have sensitive skin).

Soap: TOBS sandlewood hand down, great scent, great lather.

Cream: I think the Proraso green preforms the best, love the razorock though.

Brush: my badger.

Straight razor: my bone handle perfecto.

hahah sorry about the long list. Overall I find myself reaching for Proraso or Sandlewood and the Schick Krona the most. ( I only use the straight on weekends).

"WOW" (Your a poster child for Wet Shaving Is Going to Save Me Money) Getting into straight razors is even more expensive. Enjoy the Ride

You know what the problem with us is? If someone mentions a product we start to fantasize about it so we buy it (especially shaving creams and aftershaves).

HAHA My wife is happy this is a heck of a lot cheaper than a watch AD, but little does she know know I have both.... Well... Watches, Guns, Shaving, Motorcycles. Darn I need a 12-step program :w00t::lol::laugh::blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom