What's new

New B&B Recruit

Hello all! I am new to the B&B forums. I have used the forums though for a few months doing extensive research on wet shaving, and it has all been very informative and a great help. I still have some work to do on my technique but it is coming along quite nicely. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop a line and extend a thank you to countless, and unfortunately nameless due to sheer numbers, for all the help I have gathered here.:thumbup1:

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Hello all! I am new to the B&B forums. I have used the forums though for a few months doing extensive research on wet shaving, and it has all been very informative and a great help. I still have some work to do on my technique but it is coming along quite nicely. Anyhow, I just wanted to drop a line and extend a thank you to countless, and unfortunately nameless due to sheer numbers, for all the help I have gathered here.:thumbup1:

Welcome to B&B. We hope that you become an active member while enjoying your wet shaving journey.

WARHAWK

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Sir and welcome to B&B. For any help or hint just ask, we are here at your disposal. :001_smile

What is the greatest help you received so far?

Top Bottom