What's new

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Just bought this on a whim and received it today. I have a Duke 3 as my main brush so I thought why not get a Simpson brush for travel. It's the Case in best badger and included the case. I'm going away this weekend...can't wait to try it. Anyone else use The Case brush?

$image.jpg

I liked the case and size of the brush but for me it would never relax & allow me to break it in.
I assume most of them do eventually break in and work as expected.
I sold the Case and threw a Wee Scot in my travel kit - all is good.

I just got back from some traveling, and the Simpson Case is the brush I use exclusively for travel. I've had the Case for almost two years. I store it in the case that comes with it, and just throw it in my dope kit. I'm satisfied with the brush, it whips up my travel soap of choice (LaToja stick) perfectly. I always can get a three pass shave with the Case and LaToja. It dries pretty fast and doesn't shed. I'm very satisfied with this brush, no need for anything else.

My brother used it as his only brush for six months and loved it! I gave it a nice shampoo cleaning when he got home and it looks like new! Now he uses a Rover and M6 in rotation but the Case is in the shave den if needed. So great little brush, very easy clean up, great storage container! It is a winner IMO. Enjoy it!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
It's a great little brush and a trusted companion both at home and when travelling. Enjoy!

I just purchased one myself about a week ago. As we all know, Simpson dimensions aren't exactly consistent. I like mine so far, but I ended up with one a couple mm shy of the listed spec (I think 42mm is listed, mine is about 38mm). Doesn't sound like a big difference, but with such a short loft already, it matters.

I love Wee Scot. Bought Case in best hoping for a little bigger brush. A bit too stiff for my liking. Great geometry for face lathering.

Top Bottom