What's new

Hai Karate

Man, that's a flashback to my youth. I always hoped to get that in the Christmas stocking but was always stuck with Stetson.

My memory is that there were a lot more TV ads for aftershave in the '70s. The opening bars of the Old Spice tune, with the sailor home from the sea, are still stuck in my head (though any amount of TV from that time is!).

My memory is that there were a lot more TV ads for aftershave in the '70s. The opening bars of the Old Spice tune, with the sailor home from the sea, are still stuck in my head (though any amount of TV from that time is!).

this song is like "its a small world" once it is in your head it's like a virus

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow
Tony your new Avatar caught me off guard

"But it's a pretty tree, and he is just going to hang over here for while and talk to the rocks, and we're going to paint happy'

My dad used to put Hai Karate in our Christmas Stockings every year even though my brother and I were to young to shave. Great memories.

As a professional obligation I was obligated to pick up a bottle six months ago or so. I would call it an "acquired taste" to put it on and wear it all day. It does smell good IN the bottle though. :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom