What's new

PIF to celebrate my 1 year anniversary here

I'm in, with about 10 months of DE shaving.

Fun fact: My wife and I have a goal to travel internationally every year (6 for 6!) but my favorite destination continues to be Italy.

I'm in! Been DE shaving since February!
I just received personal feedback from my beginner teacher mentor (currently in my second year). He is an 75 yo retired principal with over 40 years experience. Told me in all his years he hasn't seen someone control his class and have as good a rapport with the students as me. It was extremely humbling and uplifting at the same time.
And I feel like I suck at my job all the time, lol.

I'm in! I've only been DE shaving almost a couple months.

Not really a "fun" fact, but I just recently moved to fight for my son that is being kept from me for completely selfish reasons.

I would like to be in.

This summer, while visiting St. Petersburgh, Russia, our tour bus drove by a store selling Ladas blades, but could not stop for me.

I re-started DE shaving in Feb 2014 using my late father-in-laws WWII Gillette Tech Ball razor.

I'm in. I have a black lab named Elvis

OOpps sorry I'm out too. I missed line 3.

Good luck to everyone.. :001_smile

Last edited:
Im in. I started wet shaving a month ago and love it. I served 5 years in the US AIR FORCE befor transfering to the NC Air National Guard.

Here's how to participate:
1. Just say, "I'm in."
2. Share a fun-fact about yourself.
3. Have less than a year experience with traditional wet shaving

I'm in. Thanks for the PIF.

I know from several years ago that I was NOT chosen by The Veg. But in all fairness, I've been thinking lately about giving it a second chance.

FUN FACT: Often, when I sign my name, I misspell it. Dropped letters, transposed letters, a "P" looks like an "R" etc.
Oooooops ... I'm OUT.

After re-reading the OP's rules, I see that I'm not qualified.

Good Luck to all those remaining in the contest.

(I deleted my original "I'm in" post to up the chances for everyone else.)

Last edited:
I'm in! Sounds great, thank you for doing this.

Fun fact, I am a musician and do most of my own work myself, (drums/bass/guitar/vocals, and the entire recording/mastering process)

Started wet shaving with a DE in July.. Started with proraso and a bore brush using dollar shave club stuff in may.. Have not looked back since july.

Not in as we share the same anniversary month. (I'm a week ahead of you).
Congrats on the one year thing!
(A little sad on missing the Veg:tongue_sm)

Congrats on the anniversary!

Are you shipping outside of the USoA? If so then I'm in!

Been wetshaving since August and just tried two soaps and a cream (cheap stuff), so would really like to try something else.

Fun fact??? I once memorized the full introduction monologue of V (from V for Vendetta), I think I still remember half of it...

How a bout a fun fact about you???

Top Bottom