What's new

Opinion of Blue Beards Revenge soap

Hey fellas

I've been using the BlueBeards revenge soap for a month or so, and I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty good!

But let's discuss it's 'ingredient'.

It states that the soap contains a, "secret ingredient that is scientifically proven to reduce beard growth and reduce the appearance of stubble!"

Is this all advertising? Has anyone found this to be a legitimate claim?

Thanks

Hey fellas

I've been using the BlueBeards revenge soap for a month or so, and I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty good!

But let's discuss it's 'ingredient'.

It states that the soap contains a, "secret ingredient that is scientifically proven to reduce beard growth and reduce the appearance of stubble!"

Is this all advertising? Has anyone found this to be a legitimate claim?

Thanks

I don't want anything that will interfere with my natural function, and that includes growing hair.

I thought the soap was repackaged / rebranded MWF, and the cream was the only one that had the magic ingredient (decelerine I think).

CRACK! Just kidding. Alcohol or sugars may reduce growth? Have you tested the claim by using different soaps over a period of time?
I'm assuming it is something that people aren't generally allergic to if they don't say what it is..

Hey fellas, just a FYI incase any other guys are, like me, checking into this thing.

Just did some research on the site, I found an interesting thread made a couple years back (2010), and it is similar to our discussion today. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-155998.html

Definitely has answered a few of my questions.

I thought the soap was repackaged / rebranded MWF, and the cream was the only one that had the magic ingredient (decelerine I think).

You're right, it seems to be called decelerine. Hmmm.

Yeah, but "decelerine" is a just a name some guys sitting around a room came up with. Get it? It SLOWS growth. So we'll call it "decelerine." Sounds like a combination of decelerate and a chemical name.

In other words, "decelerine" has no meaning whatsoever.

What people want to know is what is decelerine? I mean from a chemical point-of-view. And how is it that it is purported to function?

Top Bottom